Activated carbon filters FC
Activated carbon filters type Selip FC are realized in fiberglass FRP.
Calculation of filters is realized according to European regulation EN 13121-3.
In alternative Selip can dimension these filters according to all the international standards that incorporate fiberglass FRP particularly the most common are:
BS 4994 – 1997,
AD 2000 Merkblatt-N1,
Sand filters have top and bottom dished
Standard working pressure varies from 1,5 to 3,0 to 5,0 bar
Hydraulic test pressure varies from 2,2 to 7,5 bar
Flows varies from 8 to 360 m³/h
Standard diameters are Ø 1000, 1200, 1500, 1800, 2000, 2500, 3000, 4000 mm.
Upon request can be realized diameters lower than 1000 mm, as Ø 400, Ø 500, Ø 600, Ø 700, Ø 800 mm.
Height of the legs varies depending on the Ø:
- H = 300 mm from Ø 800 to 1800 mm
- H = 350 mm from Ø 2000 to 3000 mm
Legs are in fiberglass FRP fixed to the cylinder
Sand filters FS are used in the following sectors :
- Water treatment plants
- Filtering plants
- Seawater treatment plants
Water to be treated enters at the top onside of filter and is directed to the diffuser.
The water flows through the sand bed and is filtered.
Nozzles with suitable slots water flow determine the desired flow rate.
Max. working pressure is determined on max. flow provided by the pump input on end customer.
Filtered water is directed in the FRP fiberglass distributor ( or in the plate) and oriented in the bottom of the filter.
Manholes supplied are used for sand inlet and outlet and for normal maintenance operation
Standard accessories applied are :
- “n” flanged nozzles
- “n” manholes
- FRP internal distributor
- FRP plate nozzles holder
- Optional : PVC distributor nozzles holder, sand, quartzite and nozzles
- Filters are exempted from CE marking, for non-hazardous products treatment ( seawater) with max. design pressure until 10 bar.
- Selip self-certification and homologation according to directive 97/23/CE (PED) is available for pressure filters dealing with non-hazardous products.
- Homologation issued by third party according to directive 97/23/CE (PED) for pressure fil